macro photography diving safari
Situated on the north-east coast of Bali, Amed has many small hotels spread through several villages, and an original Balinese charm.. With black sand, some great coral walls and slopes it is excellent for Macro divers, as well as for reef dives. Due to the currents out beyond the points there is a large variety of fish, despite being sheltered. The variety and ease of dives here are what bring people here, along with the natural beauty of the area; also it’s a great place to come with non-divers, as they have plenty of beach-life to amuse themselves with while you are diving, so you can bring the whole family.
Tour Overview :
- Min. : 2 person, available for Group
- Land Tour Program
- FIT / GROUP
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Nusa Penida Bali
- Free pickup & return in Denpasar, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak & Nusa Dua area.
- Land & sea transport to the dive site.
- Accommodation during safari diving
- Diving with 1 PADI dive leader for max. 4 divers include Tanks and Weights.
- All rental dive equipments: Fins, Booties, BCD, Wetsuit, Regulator, Mask. If you have your own dive equipment you are eligible for discount IDR 100.000/day.
- Lunch, refreshment & mineral water.
- Using towel
- All personal expense
- Alcohol, softdrink
- Air fare ticket
Pick up from hotel, meet our team at dive center and transfer to Tulamben to do 3 dives. Overnight at Tulamben.
Tulamben to do 2 dives + 1 Dawn Dive at US Liberty Wreck. Overnight at Tulamben.
Pick up from hotel and transfer to Amed to do 3 dives. Overnight at Tulamben.
Pick up from hotel Tulamben and go to Padangbai to do 3 dives, then transfer to Sanur Hotel.