Diving in Paradise of MISOOL
Located in remote Raja Ampat, Indonesia, our resort island is a true tropical hideaway. We are just south of the equator, hidden in an archipelago of uninhabited island. Our resort island is fringed with powder-white beaches and pristine coral reefs. With a maximum capacity of just 40 guests and a staff-to-guest ratio of 4 to 1, Misool offers exclusive adventure holidays and transformative experiences in pristine nature. Our island and our scuba diving sites are surrounded by our own 300,000 acre/ 1220 sq km Misool Marine Reserve, which established in 2005.
Tour Overview :
- Min. : 2 person, available for Group
- Scuba Diving Trip
- 8+1 Days 7+1 Nights option more than 9 Days
- 1 Day in Sorong
- Full board meals at Misool Eco Resort
- Water activity : Kayaks and Stand up Paddle Board
- Certified Divers Only
- Sorong – Misool – Sorong Private Boat
- Available for Land Tour & Snorkeling Trip
- Unlimited 7 Nights Diving Package
- Activity Package : Snorkeling and Paddle boarding
- Accommodation For 7D/6N + 1 Night in sorong
- Airport transfer to resort by speed boat
- Free 15 minutes massage after first dive (*)
- a series of evening educational lectures in our DC
- Airport Sorong pick-up and Porter service
- Hotel accommodation and breakfast in Sorong for One Night Transit following your stay at Misool Eco Resort on scheduled transfer dates.
- Meals Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
- All personal expense
- Raja Ampat Marine Park Fee IDR 1.000.000 per person
- Alcohol, softdrink
- Air fare ticket
- Diving Equipment Rent
- Land tour and other excursion
Our ground handling team will meet guests at the Sorong Airport and arrange baggage service. We will then shuttle guests to the harbor, about a 10 minute ride by car.
The transfer from Sorong to Misool is via private speedboat. The journey usually takes about 4 hours, depending upon sea conditions. A light breakfast is served on board.
Day 2 - 6
Over the next 5 days , you can enjoy and relax at the resort , enjoy up to 4 times dive per day and you can choose for snorkeling or kayaking on the Resort
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Guests are kindly asked to leave their rooms by 09:00 on departure day so our team has enough time to prepare the room for new guests. Guests will still have access to the restaurant, and dive centre showers and toilets. This is a great time to snorkel with the baby sharks in the lagoon, take a spin on the kayaks, or watch a film in the dive centre. The speed boat departs the island just after lunch. and go to sorong
We ask all guests to spend one night off-gassing in Sorong following their stay at Misool Eco Resort and fly the following day
After breakfast and check out from hotel in Sorong. our team will be pick you up to Sorong Ariportt.